YOUR VIEW: Opinions: Mugar, Alewife, poison, greyhound, parents, poetry, news loss
ACMi seeks video stories ... from you
James Milan, communications manager at Arlington Community Media, the town cable-TV outlet, is asking for help. Please the station know whether you can at info [@] acmi.tv.
We hope that you are all holding up well during this extraordinary time. ACMi could use your help during this period of social distancing.
We want to be able to share your stories (especially any positive ones!) with the Arlington community, and beyond. Even with all the constraints on our lives at the moment, we are sure that there are a lot of good things going on all around us. If you come across (or create!) anything that you think would be worth sharing, please film a short video with your phone and send it to us.
Just go to acmi.tv/videodrop to get going with that.
- Fun ways to make sure that people are aware of the national census taking place this year
- For those of you involved in performing arts, film a performance of a piece (music, dance, song) and send it to us. Do you know of any performing arts groups that have been doing stuff online?
- Share ideas you have come up with to spice up your daily routines, or simply let us know how you're managing
- How is your family supporting each other? Are you doing anything out of the ordinary to help out older folks who may feel particularly isolated?
- Anything you can share would be great. We are open to ideas too. ACMi's studios are shut down but we are still producing fresh content, a weekly newscast and daily news stories to keep Arlington informed on a local level. Your perspective, however, is also important, and anything you can contribute would be GREATLY appreciated.
This appeal was published Thursday, March 26.
FACEBOOK BOX: To see all images, click the PHOTOS link just below